Gutter Brothers Pierre SD - Broadway Pierre Mary

Pierre, South Dakota 2 comments

I had the Gutter Brothers install new seamless gutters on my home.The gutters that were on leaked only at the seams.

Now the gutters have no seams to leak other then the whole gutter leaks from behind now. There is barley any water coming out the downspout. Its like i don't even have a gutter on my house. The two boys that own the business stop by when i first complained and said it was fixed.

I believed them for a week.

Now they wont answer or return my Phone calls.Now i understand what the other sales man was trying to explain about lowest price not always the best deal.

Comments

Pierre, South Dakota, United States #681584

i used to own a gutter company in the 90s and i wish i could have found 2 dedicated and hard working guys like Keith and Dan. they showed up and told me they would be done in a couple hours and i thought they were nuts but 2 1/2 hours later they had everything done and picked up like no one was even there. great company

Pierre, South Dakota, United States #631909

I called the Gutter Brothers of Pierre SD over Two Months ago.They came out and gave me an Estimate.

They told me they would install my new gutters in one to two weeks. That time came and went with no show. I then called numorus times with no return phone call.

Nedless to say i had another company install my gutters and they Did great.Still Have never herd back from the Gutter Brothers customer lost